Using the BSCAN primitives

Hello,

I'm looking for some example on how to use the USER1,2 functions in a spartan 3 (examples on virtex2/4 or others are welcomed). I know how to instanciate the component but that's about it. I searched xilinx site but didn't found any real example ...

If anyone of you has a simple stuff using that at hand, that would be nice !

Regards,

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut