Using ISE flow in EPS

Hi

Having recently started using EDK. I have ISE 6.2 and eps 6.2 and an Avnet virtexII pro developement board. I downloaded the example PPC example from Xilinx and have yet to get it to work. I have noticed some errors in the UCF but gave up at that point. So i looked at the examples supplied with the avnet board. Fine after updating the projects to 6.2 everything seems to be ok. That is until i change the flow from xps to ise. Following the instructions presented in the xilinx example i can not get it working. I have tried most things but to no avail. Any help would be greatfully recieved

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
Paul Miseldine