Lattice ispLever Starter Download

Hello friends,

It appears that I can't download ispLever. I get a message that file isn't available. Is it working at Your side? Wherever You may be :o)

Thanks, Maki

Reply to
Maki

It works here in the U.S. Did you read and agree to the license terms and export control?

Reply to
Gabor

Hi Gabor,

When I click on link to download I get following message: "The file you have attempted to retrieve is not available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience." The same thing for every module and for licensing option. I never reach to agree "to license terms and export control". I have tried to investigate this recently, and Latttice tech. support concluded that the problem is in my ISP. But ISP people says that they get the same behavior when they try to download from their central. They claim that there is something wrong with website ! Anybody tried to download it for Europe?

Thanks, Best regards, Maki.

Reply to
Maki