ML403 FPGA and CPLD

Hallo, I would connect virtex-4fx and cpld to test an i2c slave peripheral.

Into virtex-4 I have programmed a small system with microblaze, opb_i2c, and some other peripherals.

Into cpld I would program a small i2c custom slave peripheral.

Is it possible to realize, otherwise I have troubles due to bus sharing with flash and ram?

Many thanks in advance Marco

Reply to
Marco T.