UK source for Digilent S3 board?

Anyone know a UK stockist for the Xilinx/Digilent S3 board ? (or anyone have a spare one - I only want the PCB) Xilinx website seems to have discontinued it & only lists Cedar as UK disti & their website has minimal info, and Avnet only list their own boards as far as I can see. Digilent want $32 to ship USPS (which would cost $9 in a GP flat-rate envelope)

Reply to
Mike Harrison

their website has

envelope)

They refuse to ship by other means .. ?

Reply to
pbdelete

their website has

envelope)

I've not asked, but USPS are almost always the cheapest way to ship US-UK.

Reply to
Mike Harrison