Tristate ipcore problem with XPS

We are trying to build an ipcore in XPS. Based on the vhdl code we got from digilent's site, we are trying to interface with a graphics lcd on a Nexys.

The vhdl code uses an inout port and from our understanding requires a tri-state to become an ipcore. When we are trying generate the netlist in XPS, we get the error:

ERROR:Xst:2585 - Port of instance does not exist in definition . ERROR:Xst:2585 - Port of instance does not exist in definition . ERROR:Xst:2585 - Port of instance does not exist in definition .

We are unsure how to continue. Send help.

Reply to
Nicholas Kubiak