Think God can't forgive your sin?

Here's a message for those who think the sin they've done is too big for God to forgive them. You underestimate the power of God, and of what Jesus did at the cross, if you think your sin is too weighty for God.

God is able to save everyone to the uttermost. We receive His perfect righteousness, as His free gift when we ask Him to forgive our sin:

Cries of the lost

Eternity is calling you. God wants you to be with Him in Heaven. He invites you to come and to ask His Son to forgive your sin, and in so doing to gain eternal life.

This knowledge comes through the heart, the core of your being, that thing you can't shake when you look yourself in the mirror and there are no distractions.

If you know God is calling you, answer Him and rejoice! He is calling out to save your eternal soul, to give you eternal life on even the streets of gold.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin