Do not be deceived, there is one way to Heaven

You must be born again. If you are not born again, you remain in
your sin and you are going to Hell and will burn in eternal Hell
fire forever. If your sins are forgiven, you are a new creation
that is unlike the world.
One God, One Way -- A sermon to change your life forever

Do you have sin?
You need to be forgiven.
Jesus came to this Earth to forgive you.
Ask Him to forgive you today. Right now. And you will receive
the free gift of eternal life in Heaven with God in a new body
like the angels that does not wear out or tire.
Jesus Christ wants to forgive your sin more than He wants to
judge you. But He will judge you if you do not receive this
last ditch effort to save your soul given to you by God in this
world.
His sacrifice on the cross is enough for you. Ask Him to forgive
your sin and you will live on after you leave this world.
May God pour out the blessing of hearing and understanding upon
your soul.
Love you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin
A follow-up sermon:
(Why God is who God is, and why you are who you are)
The Greatest Creation of God: Man

We are God's greatest creation. And as wonderful as this universe is and how it has a part of His plan, how much more so us, His true greatest creation.
I urge everyone to listen to this sermon with an open mind.
Love you, Rick C. Hodgin
Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin