TBUF-PAR-Warning in detail

Hello,

these below are my warning and error-messages:

---

WARNING:Place:119 - Unable to find location. TBUF component I41_1 not placed. TBUF "I41_1". ERROR:Place:120 - There were not enough sites to place all selected components Phase 6.9 (Checksum:39386fa) REAL time: 30 secs

Total REAL time to Placer completion: 30 secs Total CPU time to Placer completion: 29 secs

---

Best regards, Thomas.

Reply to
Thomas Bartzick