Xilinx Decoder Position Open In Metro D.C. (Permanent or Contract, Local or Remote)

We have a position open for an FPGA designer familiar with Xilinx ISE, V2Pro, Matlab, Digital Communications, and Decoders. We are about to start a major development that requires convolutional, block, and turbo decoders along with framing, derandomization, and bit filtering functions. The design will be very complex and challenging. The candidate must be familiar with generating coded test files and measuring the resulting BER to validate their decoder design.

The ideal candidate is someone who has already implemented these functions in a previous product or specializes as a consultant. The job can be about 6 month contract or a permanent hire based on mutual interest. Either way, expenses and/or relocation costs would be covered. (Potentially, the candidate could work remotely with heavy supervision.)

The job may start as soon as February.

U.S. Citizen Required.

Please send credentials to me and I will provide further detail to qualified candidates.

Reply to
Clark Pope