synplify_pro check constraints in batch mode

Hi everyone,

how can you perform a 'check constraints' run in batch mode with synplify pro?

Background: I'm trying to slowly moving my entire flow remotely and in batch mode in order to support continuous integration. I'd like to separate the constraint check phase from the mapping phase in order to make sure constraints are properly 'spelled' since a mapping phase would require ~20minutes and it would be a shame to realize only at the end of it that one of them had a ',' instead of '.'!

Any pointer is appreciated,

Al

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.