Suggestions

Hi all,

Im a fresh graduate from wright state university, OHIO, USA. My master's degree concentrated towards VLSI designing(3.9 GPA). I really want to build my career on FPGA Design, Testing and Fault tolerance. My course structure concentrated on all VLSI/digital design aspects and VHDL, Verilog programming languages, B square logic which compliments FPGA designing. One of my courses directly dealt working with Xilinx based XC2V100 FPGA chip and implementing two real time projects(GPP-general purpose processor and change making machine).

I was involved in an individual project where I have done extensive research on different Diagnosis and Fault Tolerance techniques such as Roving stars, Low Overhead FT, Incremental Routing for xilinx based FPGA's and "Roving stars" method was adopted and comprehensive coverage for different faults were verified. I can mail you the paper.

I'd like to know if there's any openings(full time or co-op) in this field or any suggestions i can get regarding any companies where i can apply for fpga design and fault tolerance. I know its really difficult to get a job. If you want I can send my resume.

regards, Naveen

Reply to
naveen