ST Micro GOSPL open source EDA tools?

Hi,

around 2004, there was an effort by ST Micro to enter the FPGA market. In t his context, ST published a set of open source EDA tools named "GOSPL" on h ttp://

- the tools were mentioned, e.g., in a thread at

Unfortunately, the GOSPL website is long gone and archive.org only provides a few of the pages.

I would be interested to have a look at the GOSPL code, so if anyone happen s to have a copy lying around, I would be happy if you could get in touch w ith me. Of course, if you have any experience with the tools, I would love to learn more.

Thanks, Michael

Reply to
Michael Engel