SPI indirect programming using spartan 3e

Will it be possible to use indirect programming of an SPI flash for Spartan 3E in future releases of ISE ? Im using 9.2, and if i choose "Enable programming of SPI flash device attached to this FPGA" in the assign new configuration file i get a message : "The device selected does not support the BPI or SPI external programming option" So does anyone know if this feature will be available to Spartan3E in the future?

Reply to
kislo

I think not from Xilinx I use my own tools for S3e

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Support is scheduled for 10.1 according to this Answer Record:

Bryan

Antti wrote:

Reply to
Bryan

Record:

so we need 10.1 positive surprise for change if the s3e indirect programming is added in 10.1 and not in SP4

Antti

Reply to
Antti