spartan 3 queries

Hi I am designing a board using spartan3 1.5million device. I got few questions

  1. I am planning to configure the device using a host DSP. The interface is 3.3 V and slave serial mode. I am connecting a series resistor between the DSP dicrete & PROGB of FPGA to make it tolerant and so for CCLK and DIN. I am pulling DONE INIT to 3.3 V for the same reason. Am I correct i this?
  2. Please suggest suitable decoupling for the power supply. Rgd

Anjan

Reply to
Anjan