Software- to- PCI design communication.

Hi, please guide me on two beginner-level questions.

A program writes an integer onto BAR0 on the Stratix PCI board. I wish the fpga design to read this value from BAR0, and store it (and display the last 8 bits on the LEDs on the board).

  1. How do I trigger my design whenever something is written onto BAR0?

  1. How can I read from BAR0 from my verilog design?

Thanks a lot,

Mohit

Reply to
mohit.tiwari

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

The value is allready stored in BAR0 so all you need to do is connect wires from the BAR= register to the LEDs. If you have sourcecode for the PCI core this extremly easy. If you don't it is more or less impossible.

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma