Porting drivers for PCI card to single board chips connected by PCI bus?

HI all, I'm new in the PCI world, as well as linux kernel. Here are my questions: two same chips, one is on a PCI card, the other is on a single board connected by the PCI bus. what is the difference between the drivers for them? How big? How about porting one to the other?

Reply to
the Sea

There shouldnt be any.

--