seq and comb modules of the FPGA, pls HELP me out !!

hi guys

After i synthesis the vhdl codes, my design consist of 609 combination modules, im using the actel 1280XL 84 pin FPGA.

it only has like 608 comb modules + 624 seq modules

Therefore i think my design will not fit in the FPGA.

Im really new into FPGAs. Since im not using any sequential modules do you think I will be able to fit the design in the above mentioned FPGA using the some of the seq modules?

The overall report says design has 609/1232 modules (50%) of the FPGA !!

But it has exceeded the amount of comb modules!! I haven't got a clue whether I can make it using some of the seq module!! PLEASE help me out!!

Thanks a lot

Praviendre

Reply to
praviendre