register state when power on

I want to know the registers state after the configurations(altera)

Reply to
bjzhangwn

Oddly enough your answer is given in any of Altera's FPGA data sheets. Below is a sentence pulled from the Stratix data sheet.

User I/O pins are tri-stated during configuration. Stratix and Stratix GX devices also have a weak pull-up resistors

on I/O pins during configuration that are enabled by nIO_PULLUP. After initialization, the user I/O pins perform

the function assigned in the user's design.

Reply to
Rob