Problem with I/O state while power on

I'm using EPM7128SLC84 now. Since some of the outputs is connected to Darlington arrays controling relays. So I want to know the exact state of these I/Os before power on reset(POR) complete.

Also,if the I/O voltage is uncertain ,how can I control it? What should I do?

--
Sent by lance.work from  gmail subpart from com
u722534179

Probably it tristates it pins during power up, so to control the level, use a pull-up or pull down resistor. I guess the problem is that the relays are energized briefly during powerup?

Jeroen

Reply to
Jeroen