Partial/ Dynamic Reconfiguration Virtex 2 pro- does it have any help at all

Hi all, I am trying to do partial/dynamic reconfiguration using virtex 2 pro. I am working with xilinx tools since this MAY, i have gone thro a steep learning curve, to get to do some system design using EDK and some partial reconfig. whenever i call xilinx engineers at hotline for other help, i would ask themg them is there any other document than xapp290 that explains more abt this stuff.I might be wrong too, the document might explain well, but for a beginer like me, it still seems to be more theoritical than practical. sometimes i feel, the documents keep threading one after other,leads to quesitioning myself will this take ever to do this.

I would like to get advice from experienced people how do they go abt like solving the trouble i am facing.

thanx for the advice bye Ram

Reply to
ram