basic question, virtex 2 pro

Hi, I am using EDK 3.2 with ISE 5.1.3 on a WinXp machine, and targeting the Virtex 2 pro board. Does Modelsim XE allow me to simulate code running on the PowerPC along with other external blocks written in VHDL as one whole unit? I do not have a board yet, and was also wondering whether such simulations would be prohibitively long.

Links to informative websites would be appreciated

Thanks Vinod

Reply to
Vinod

Symon

HI Modelsim XE will not support there is a limitatino on the number of lines of VHDL code. you need Modelsim SE /PE Ram

Reply to
ram

Thanks !

~v>HI