Re: Help ! compxlib Error " mti_se not found" while Bulding XILINX libraries for ModelSim SE

I've installed ModelSim 5.7d SE and Xilinx ISE 5. and am trying to

> build the Xilinx libraries using > > compxlib -s mti_se -f all -l all -o c:\modeltech_5.7b\xilinx_libs -p > c:\Modeltech_5.6b\win32

I can see three modelsim version numbers (5.7d, 5.7b, 5.6b) in the above four lines. Could this be a problem?

Jim Wu snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Jim Wu