Re: Chip photos of old FPGAs

I recently found a couple of XC2018 in a drawer. Although

> these will probably never see any use again it got me > thinking that a chip photo of these chips will probably > look pretty nice. > > Has anyone seen such a photo somewhere? My guess is that > it will probably look rather impressive as older chips > usually allows you to really appreciate the effort that > went into the design.

Through a couple of web searches I found the following page which I have never seen before:

There are a couple of reports related to FPGAs on that page and some for CPLD.

The following book was also quite interesting:

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar