QUIP ( advance)

Hi everyone,

  1. Where can i find a free Version of Quartus on Linux OS. I would like to test it.
  2. is there any chance to apply QUIP's softwares on architectures that are other than Altera's devices.( Academic tools SIS+VPR allow this)

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Hayder Mrabet

There's no free version on the web for Linux. But for educational use I should be able to get you a full Quartus Linux license. I'll contact you by email.

No, QUIP interfaces to Quartus, which only supports Altera's architectures. So SIS + VPR still have their place for exploring totally different architectures.

Reply to
Vaughn Betz