Question for XST expert

Hi all,

I am finishing my PCI core.

I want to do from XST an .ngc file of my PCI core. The goal is to map IO buffers for all the PCI signal and to let other signals without IO buffer mapping.

If I use the XST command line -iobuf , I can only enable or disable the use of IO Buffer on all the port of the entity.

Any advice ?

Thanks Laurent

Laurent Gauch

Laurent Gauch wrote on 20.10.2004 13:12:

The only way to do this I can think of is to disable automatic IOBUF insertion in XST and manually instantiate IO buffers for those signals you need them for in your VHDL-code. With a few for...generate-statements it shouldn't even be a whole lot of code.

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin

You could also allow XST to read in the "module" NGC with

-read_cores > Laurent Gauch wrote on 20.10.2004 13:12:

--
/ 7\'7 Paulo Dutra (paulo.dutra@xilinx.com)
\ \ `  Xilinx                              hotline@xilinx.com