program a Lattice MACH211

I need to program an obsolete Lattice component, the MACH211-15JC. I would like to do this with the software tool ispLEVER v3.0 Problem is that I cannot select that device out of the list with the available devices.

In ispLEVER I can choose for the MACH211SP, but (in my case) I can't use it. The MACH211SP is ISP and there are pin 13 and 35 (and another few) reserved for JTAG configuration.

I need absolutely to program the MACH211-15JC because I have to reprogram the device which is used in an older hardware application. And of course, I need pin 13 and 35 as input ports.

So question is, which device do I have to select, or are there some files which I have to install to make the device available in the list.

So if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it very well. Bart

Reply to
Bart