Lattice XP simple simulator

Is it possible to simulate an extremely simple VHDL design generated by ispLEVER Starter? It is composed of an EBR RAM block which implements a 512x8 ROM and several wires. :-) I would like to check whether it works, so even a very simple waveform-based simulator will do, but I can't find it in the package. Is there any?

Best regards Piotr Wyderski

-- "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray

Reply to
Piotr Wyderski

Piotr,

A simple waveform-based simulator called the "Lattice Logic Simulator" is provided for low-density (ispGDX and CPLD) devices in ispLEVER Starter. If you need HDL simulation I'd recommend downloading a free evaluation license of ModelSim

or Active-HDL

Troy Scott Lattice Semiconductor TME

Reply to
troy.scott