Problems installing windrvr.o in Red Hat EL3...

I run into a problem when I 'make;make install' the linuxdrivers.tgz file from Xilinx. Any solutions? I've read about 2.6.x updates and such, but I have a 2.4.x kernel.

Reply to
SantaBarbara350Z

What exactly is the problem - you haven;t givn us much to go on!

Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
TRW Conekt, Solihull, UK

Hi Martin,

I figured out the problem. The driver that Xilinx releases isn't the best, and very fragile. It compiled today with no issues, but yesterday it didn't.

The windrvr.o didn't want to build due to an error with rights of the files. I just chmod 777 the whole directory and re-made it and it works.

Reply to
SantaBarbara350Z