problem with ISE versions

Hi all, I want to use a small cricuit (written in verilog and was designed using ISE 3) in an other project using ISE 8.1. the problem is that under ISE 3 the circuit worked perfectly, and under ISE 8.1 the is an error. why this occur ?

Reply to
nezhate

Was the error in the operation of the circuit or in synthesizing the circuit.

I've noticed that in 8.1i leaving output ports undriven results in an error when you get to BitGen, while in 6.1i and earlier these nets were just ripped out of the design in mapping.

Reply to
Gabor

Have you mentioned that to Xilinx ? - just in case their "extensive regression testing" missed this. Sounds like yet another oops, that needs fixing...

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Probably because you're not rubbing together a regurgitative purwell and a supramitive wennelsprock.

You might get better results after reading:

Eric Smith

Can you post the error, so we can take a look ?

Aurash

nezhate wrote:

Reply to
Aurelian Lazarut