PLB behaviors strangely during burst transactions

Hi,

I'm using PLB to read and write 64bit data through burst transactions. I can read and write data correctly, but watching the signals through chipscope I can see a strange behavior: the PLB_MWrDAck and PLB_MRdDAck don't occur in consecutive clock cycles. For instance, during a 16 words burst read, instead of taking 16 clock cycles to read all data after the bus has been granted to my peripheral, it takes about 190 clock cycles. Did anyone have the same problem??

Thanks,

Lucio Rech

Reply to
luciorech