Verilog Programmer / FPGA Analyst

Verilog Programmer / FPGA Analyst Germantown, MD 20874

6 Month Contract With Potential for Extension

Location: Germantown, MD - This location is 30 minutes outside of Washington, DC, and is a short distance from affordable housing, scenic mountain destinations, the Chesapeake Bay, and some of the best beaches in the Mid Atlantic region.

Description: =B7 Experience in the development of chip level design to system level for use in a variety of products. =B7 Frequent interaction amongst functional areas, other company divisions, outside customers, functional peer groups of management levels. =B7 Define, implement and test subsystems for use in targeted state of the art broadband products. =B7 Potential to lead a team of developers in the definition, implementation and testing of highly integrated components containing a variety of subsystems. =B7 May be responsible for a functional area.

Qualifications: =B7 C Language Programming Experience =B7 FPGA development and Verification experience =B7 Experience with hardware using test equipment for FPGA debugging and testing. =B7 Verilog Language programming experience on FPGA telecommunications or broadband devices. Years of C programming experience may be substituted for years of Verilog programming experience, but candidates for this job absolutely must have Verilog programming and FPGA device experience. =B7 Signal Processing (a plus)

Applicant Instructions: Feel Free to Email or IM Questions before you send your resume to me. My AOL IM is: myitrecruiter Send resume along with day time phone number to: snipped-for-privacy@focustech.com

Reply to
Robert