PCI express FPGA board

Does anyone know if there exists an FPGA development board that has a PCI express interface? I would also be nice if it had video i/o on board I need to do real time quick image processing, and eventually face detection algorithms... thanks

Geoffrey Wall Masters Student in Electrical/Computer Engineering Florida State University, FAMU/FSU College of Engineering snipped-for-privacy@eng.fsu.edu Cell Phone:

850.339.4157

ECE Machine Intelligence Lab

MIL Office Phone:

850.410.6145

Center for Applied Vision and Imaging Science (will be updated soon)

CAVIS Office Phone:

850.645.2257
Reply to
Geoffrey Wall

I haven't used either of these but they're the only ones I've come across so far:

Mark

Geoffrey Wall wrote:

Reply to
Mark Schellhorn

PLDA makes a PCI express board that also has a PCI/PCI-X interface:

Goose