PACE question

I've been using PACE, which is a pretty nice tool. It has less functionality but is much easier to use than Floorplanner. However, I have a question about it.

Say I have a design that has a top-level module, 'top_level', and three modules underneath, named 'level2_a', 'level2_b', and 'level2_c'. I can place 'top_level' using PACE. I can place any of the submodules separately. However, what if I want to create a block and drop in 'level2_a' and 'level2_b', but not 'level2_c'? I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Neilson