WTD: IBIS-to-SPICE translator or free IBIS simulator

Most semi manufacturers have IBIS models for their I/O cells available. I have LTSpice, which is free. I'd like to do some modelling with LTSpice that uses the available IBIS models.

Is anyone aware of any free IBIS-to-Spice translators that will handle the latest IBIS models?

Alternatetivley, how about a free IBIS simulator so no translation is needed?

I just want to be able to to some simple simulations involving drivers, receivers, transmission lines and various termination methods. And I like the integrated schematic and waveform view in LTSpice - and the price is right.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Urb

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to