ModelSim version numbers

Does anyone know why ModelSim version numbers skipped from 6.6 to 10, missing out 7, 8,and 9?

Thanks in anticipation.

RCIngham

It might have something to do with the rumor that Microsoft has patented the numbers 7, 8 and 9. They would have patented 1 through 6 but Apple beat them to it.

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone has patented 11 yet... better yet, just patent all the real numbers in one swell foop! But please exclude the transcendentals, there's no justification for patenting pi. :(

--

Rick
Reply to

I'm pretty sure that Spinal Tap has patented the number 11 ;-) "Ours goes to eleven!"

-- Gabor

Reply to
GaborSzakacs