MPASM required

I am aware that MPASM is included in MPLAB but I just require MPASM at this moment and I do not want (cannot) download all MPLAB just to get the assembler. I do not need the very very latest version - does anyone know from where I may download a copy? Thanks in anticipation

Reply to
RHRRC

This might be it, or not - I haven't try downloading it:

- Alex

Reply to
Alexander Avtanski

On a sunny day (Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:26:09 -0800 (PST)) it happened RHRRC wrote in :

Google Mpasmwin.exe

I have to say I do not use it, I use gputils (in Linux.

Jan Panteltje

Works fine (for this quick task anyway)

Thanks very much

Reply to