Microblaze with AXI streaming interfaces

Hello, I am trying to connect my IP to the microblaze by AXI streaming protocol. I have connected my IP to the microblaze using the AXI streaming link M0_AXIS in XPS. But it seems that the microblaze does not accept any data ie., the s_axis_tready never goes high. The below is the code for micro blaze.

while(1){

print("waiting for a packet...n"); getfslx(temp,0,FSL_NONBLOCKING); temp2=temp; print(temp); print("getfsl passedn"); putfslx(temp2,0,FSL_NONBLOCKING); print("putfsl passedn"); print(temp2); }

pad007