microblaze with FSL

I have used sysgen to build a model with microblaze, but i don't know th difference between the two functions: microblaze_nbwrite_datafsl an microblaze_bwrite_datafsl. Will the later function stop the microblaz until finishing writing operation? thanks. moreover, can i debug my c source code of microblaze in sysgen? if so how?

Reply to
upforever

microblaze_nbwrite_datafsl = non blocking write microblaze_bwrite_datafsl = blocking write

On a non-blocking write the processor sets the control bit if the fsl bus is full. On a blocking write the processor waits until the FSL bus has space. More details can be obtained from the documentation (look for the put instruction and its variants).

/Siva Xilinx, Inc.

Reply to
siva.velusamy