microblaze on XSV800

I created an compiled a project to create bit file using the microblaze EDK 3.2. I can successfully create the bit file combining both the HW/SW streams and download it onto my XSV-800 board. I have a couple of questions:

  • However after I download the design onto the board, all output pins continuously go high. Specifically I redirected the output on one of one of the pushbuttons and even this pin is perpetually high. Does anybody seen anything like this before.

  • When I look up the ncd file generated on an fpga-editor, I notice that the clock distribution does not take place over the clock-distribution network on the fpga, but instead on the long and short signal nets. Why is this the case?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

-Bhanu

Reply to
Bhanu Nagendra P.

You may want to consider askign your question to the Xilinx University Newsgroup:

Student/University questions are probably best handled by this forum (thanks to MIT).

Aust> I created an compiled a project to create bit file using the microblaze

Reply to
Austin Lesea