Memec/Insight LX25LC Board Flash Troubles

Hi,

just wanted to check if somebody here had any luck programming the flash (AT45DB161B) on the Memec/Insigth development board.

I have downloaded their Serial Flash Utility, as well, as Xilinx App note 800. Followed all instructions, and nothing ...

I can download the bitfile directly in to the FPGA and it works. Trying to use the flash, I never get the "DONE" led lit up. I follow all instructions and configure all the jumpers as described.

The programming of the FLASH seems to succeed - I get zero errors. I tried to also reprogramming the PLD, still nothing. We have several of these boards here, all behave the same way, so I doubt it's a bad board.

Was anybody successful programming the FLASH on these boards ?

Thanks, rudi ============================================================= Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services,

Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis

Reply to
Rudolf Usselmann