max lvds IO speed on V2Pro

Hi,

We have to interface a V2Pro with a DSP's communication ports which have LVDS links up to 500Mhz ( taken from datasheet ).

We have some experience on V2Pro LVDS I/O but at slow speed and we are wondering what speed we will be able to reach with this LVDS DSP link.

DSP and FPGA are on the same board at a reasonnable distance ( something like 10-15 cm ).

Does someone has a feedback on V2P high speed LVDS IO implementation ? Are there special tips to use ?

Any link is welcomed.

Thanks for your help.

Stephane.

Reply to
sjulhes

Stephane,

Is the applicable note for VII/VII Pro family.

Aust> Hi,

Reply to
Austin Lesea