Low cost million gate Spartan 3 board?

I have seen a few low cost($100-$200) fpga boards with 400k Spartan

3's, but nothing with 1million gates yet. I would think with the supposedly low price of the Spartan 3 that such boards would have made an appearance by now. Does anyone know if such a board exists yet.
Reply to
DB

ASFAIK its coming up from xilinx/digilent (not 100% sure) I think some others have similar plans

before that there are several XC3S1500 boards avail from avnet and memec

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (DB) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

We have a $199 1M-gate Spartan3 board at

Dr. Dave Van den Bout
XESS Corp.
PO Box 33091
Raleigh NC 27636
Phn: (919) 363-4695
Fax: (801) 749-6501
devb@xess.com
http://www.xess.com
Reply to
Dave Vanden Bout

has a 1 mill board for $199

Carsten

Reply to
Carsten

Oopz sorry didnt read thread to end before ansvering.

Carsten

Reply to
Carsten

Very nice looking product. Just the right amount of cool stuff on it. It looks like your company might have the same aversion to BGAs as the company I work for.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Oops! Pardon me. I'm wrong. The XS3S1000 appears to be BGA.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Just what I was looking for.