Linux 2.6 on the Xilinx ML310 board

I haven't been able to find any useful resources on how to install the new Linux 2.6 kernel on the ML310 board.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do that ? (which drivers, patches I would have to use ?)

Thanks a lot, Sven

Reply to
Sven Gowal

I could run the 2.6 kernel without PCI support on the ML 310 board ..But I havent written any document on that ..Let me know in case u need help..

-- Parag Beeraka

Reply to
beeraka

Hi,

Sven> I haven't been able to find any useful resources on how to Sven> install the new Linux 2.6 kernel on the ML310 board.

Basic ML300 support is in the normal kernel.org tree from 2.6.10 onwards. See:

Bye, Peter Korsgaard
Reply to
Peter Korsgaard

Thanks a lot, I could finally make it work yesterday. If anyone needs help on that, just mail me.

Reply to
Sven Gowal