Celoxica RC1000 Linux driver

Hi All,

We've got a few Celoxica RC1000 FPGA boards that we'd like to use within a Linux environment.

Has anyone had any luck compiling the drivers for a 2.6 kernel. The latest drivers I've been able to find (0.9.25) were written in 1998 and make use of a lot of deprecated header files.

I'd love to hear if anyone has one working within an up-to-date linux environment.

Many Thanks Andy

--
Dr. Andrew Greensted      Department of Electronics
Bio-Inspired Engineering  University of York, YO10 5DD, UK

Tel: +44(0)1904 432379    Mailto: ajg112@ohm.york.ac.uk
Fax: +44(0)1904 433224    Web: www.bioinspired.com/users/ajg112
Reply to
Andrew Greensted