About the ethernet access on the ML310 board!

Hello

I want to access the ethernet on the ML310 board to transfer dat

to a PC and receive data from a PC. But I find the only way to acces the ethernet is under the operating system. Then I chose Linux. Can directly create a c file in Linux and then compile and execute it? I that way, how can I download the bitstream from EDK to the board?

I don't quite understand how to use Linux operating system in ED

environment. Can anybody tell me

Thanks a lot! :

Reply to
more