licence for Xilinx 2.1i

Hi All, Greetings,

I am a student. I found Xilinx 2.1i version software but I think Licence is expired. Can anybody give me the information from where I can get the licence (preferably free because as student I don't have much funds)

regards and thnaks

Reply to
manmohan singh

You don't want to use 2.1 for anything it's an antique. Xilinx offers webpack which is a free version of their tools. Webpack is a subset but it's probably sufficient for your needs. If you want to use the full set of tools you should have your EE department contact the local Xilinx sales office, I suspect that they would be happy to provide a free or discounted version of their tools to you University.

Reply to
B. Joshua Rosen