ISE 6.2i Synopsys Design Compiler libraries?

Earlier the Xilinx ISE distribution included a CAE Libraries CD. This CD contained Synopsys Design Compiler libraries (.db files) which were installed under $XILINX/synopsys/libraries/syn/.

But now I can't seem to find any Synopsys .db files in ISE 6.2i. Can I download these from the Xilinx Web site or order a CD?

It's not a problem for Virtex-II/Pro and Spartan-III where Synopsys provide libraries with Design Compiler FPGA (BTW a great synthesis tool, especially if you are used to DC for ASIC design).

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?