Hpw to remove combinational loops in quartus s/w

I have some combinational loops in my design.2 blocks are there with interface .1 st block output is going to second one input. and vice versa.problem is the pins of the blocks are dissappearing in the postfitting of design.How to constrain.I am using quartus s/w 6.0 version with cyclone II device

Reply to
vsrpkumar

This is talking about two different things (I think). A combinatorial loop is one where there is a logical path from the input of some logic all the way back to the same point with no intervening register. A trivial example is

KJ