How to simulate Virtex-4 PPC, MAC, etc. ?

Hello! Having finished a board design with a Virtex-4FX and with promising leads on the silicon, I sat down to begin my HDL coding... when I discovered that the simulation models for the Virtex-4 PPC and MAC components are only available in encrypted form. After poking around a bit on the net and usenet, it seems that only the really high-end simulators can support these encrypted models. Has anyone found an inexpensive HDL simulator which supports these encrypted models, or any other way to design with the cool features of the Virtex

2-pro and Virtex-4FX?

Thanks, ...Eric

Reply to
acetylcholinerd

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

the only low cost thing is... the silicon itself, set the stuff up and load into the FPGA together with ChipScope and test it out

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats